Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I AM NEAR


IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?

no, no you will never show nor hear...the lonely towers and city by the lake that blows...the lake  of long mistakes tonight, oh how it knows...so if  you ever wanna leave you just gotta know...l love you.....yes... i love you...i know it shows....i know you glow...i'm giving you a chance that's not a chance tonight....to go....and when you're giving up...the long lake is enough....near don't drown me in your bitter fear.... because i...i hear the hissing lawns, the leans on them all....because i am the daughter of the dawn, the lawn these relatives i belong to...they rebuke me...they refuse me....because i am the one you are near, don't fear, because i am the one, the only one, i'm your daughter the melting son in you...you...my dear i am near.

WORDS © Wendy Rose Watson