Saturday, July 27, 2013

THE DOOR




I was in deep meditation when I found myself in a very large and very old southern style mansion -- The kind found in the deep South of the US, where I was born. It had hundreds of doors that were chalk white with lead crystal door knobs. I then saw the SUN opening and closing doors. Some doors opened very fast and closed very fast and some doors slammed fast and hard. The SUN then spoke to me and said in a feminine voice: Tell my people that I am closing doors in their life and opening new doors for them to go through do not be afraid as I am closing doors in their lives and I will open new doors for them to go through. Then that same SUN said to me, I know your works and I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have strength, have kept the word with me , to yourself, and have not denied the GOD LIGHT in you. Whatever this means resonated in me and immediately reminded me of a passage from many books I've read which the themes are based on the door and knocking the open and the close. YES - I stand at the door and I knock. If anyone hears this voice and opens the door, I will come in to her/him and dine with thiem, and she/he with me. I came to the conclusion after thinking about this meditation that time is up and yet there is still time, but there is no time.



WORDS copyrite Wendy Rose Watson