Friday, June 29, 2012

Moving Into The Future...Send Out A Search Party, perhpas.

You might not have the foggiest idea of what I'm really about and you've probably  never even met me in person. Truth be it you can't just  judge me based on what someone else has told you or just by spending 15 minutes with me over tea unless you're a good strong read. Those of us that know see it in each others eyes, words and souls....because we've been there, lived through it...and not become jaded from the illusion....especially in Hollyweird. We end up owning our own strength called compassion and sharing it, never taking things personally and trying to always endure in this city and world that can and does often creep into the mind of what is once was. We can never turn back...We must look forward into the great crystal ball and follow the yellow brick road or make a list and stick to its contents. Fuck crystal balls. There are other methods to the madness! 

I deeply love this country I live in and I have a heart.... and maybe you will even laugh at me from time to time as I love comedy but don't disrespect me or threaten me...you don't have to understand the logic or the phoenix that you may or may not know in me. Call Mother Superior if you need to...I've been idle for a while ..and you know what they say about that.... idle minds are either in business with the devil or sealing with the hand creatively. Did they say they say that? Look it up. I dare you. 

When I grew up it was a fact that either the streets id walk down ( being in the suburbs and all) were either ending at a culdesac or you'd turn right-left-right again and still end up at a god damned dead end. So I ended up taking other paths ways..into the ivy and kudzu back in the south,  on my girlish adventures with lots of viney green leaves.  Yes, it hurt at times, specially that wicked ivy but I took those paths because I didn't fit in with the mere cul-de-sac and I knew a good pink  calamine lotion for weeks could heal me up. SO..I always went for it. You don't have a 'foggy notion' to know about that, or do you?  I know myself and I know myself well, i got my notions and they are not foggy but at times they have been. Glad I tested them. I'm still here. Put please don't try to play "the star spangled banner" for me though,  I know it by heart and it doesn't really work in these strange times. I have my own star in my heart.  The goods aren't you flashy folks. I took martial arts for years, many years....I know how to fight the power, love and also listen inside. I know shadows and light and I know how to rest when its time but I'm back up and ready for action. I am naked.  

Anyhow, the woods behind my old childhood house still in my subconscious beckon me to  get lost in them....but I know I'm a daughter of the revolution. Still,  I will forever be grateful for these and those times....they taught and still teach me so much.  I loved those JFK days with my mama by my side smiling even when there was a lot of destruction and chaos growing up in my dysfunctional home.  No, you don't say a word abut your family life, that wont help anyone else,  so I won't , at least for now as this is not the point of this writing. In fact I'm really even sure what is the point except to write.  That being said, we've all lived through this...right and we are still living. NO, there are no more JFK days here in the US of A but I couldn't be happier to be writing again. For a time there I felt like I was lost in a bad Air Supply song that seemed to be going towards I don't know what!? Death maybe.  
There's no place like home....is there?  

Stay divine, human and true to yourself....it will all work out in the end or it's been said that if it hasn't worked out then it's just not the end. 


Action is LOVE.  WORDS can be loving. LOVING isn't really hard. We are all in this dream of life together. The ones that leave you are afraid, the blinding light is just too much, buy a pair of heart shaped glasses and do your work....help others, be kind to them....create and inspire. You are your own one true love. Pay it forward.


Words © Wendy Rose Watson