Friday, January 11, 2013

The birds are calling ~ The birds are calling ~ Fuck YOU. 'ONLY THE BEAUTIFUL ONES WERE THERE'

Only the beautiful ones were there...
Fuck YOU the US of A for your passage into my righteousness
Fuck YOU men who are dying and think you will live longer if you love me in your way
Fuck YOU for expecting me to be of another time, with the times, or just out of time
Fuck YOU with our long honeymoon~ there's no money back guarantee of future happiness
Fuck YOU for never really seeing me
Fuck YOU for never really knowing me
Fuck YOU for expecting me to write you a  love letter that your wife would surely disapprove of
Fuck YOU and your ego, your thoughts of me as I am not on some sort of highway
Fuck YOU as i can hear the sound of the highway right now
Fuck YOU you love me, too
Fuck YOU
Fuck YOU
Fuck YOU ~ have we met before? have we met on some glossy worded path where we stopped like deers in our tracks...
YES.... we did, you ignored that...
Fuck YOU
Fuck YOU
Fuck YOU