Monday, July 28, 2014

FREE GAZA NOW!!

My thoughts are with those many civilians who have already lost their lives, and the even greater number of who have suffered physical or psychological injuries. There is so much injustice going on right now and I am sickened by the reality that the children of Gaza are not only having to live in fear and insecurity but that these horrific circumstances and wounds will become deep scars inside that they will have to endure for a lifetime. I am shocked to have seen banners strung up on buildings in West Jerusalem that read, "There are no innocent people in Gaza." This occupation must put an end to this insane cycle of violence - the carnage must stop!! And if anyone does not like what I am saying you should delete me on all social networks right now. - 

Sincerely, 

Wendy Rose Watson